Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MJF: Teacup & Saucer Exchange 2008 cont'd.....

I shared a few posts back that I had joined my first teacup & saucer exchange on Mary Jane's Farm. I did finally find the perfect teacup & saucer for fellow farmgirl, Ally, in California. I loved this teacup and saucer and had to buy it when I found it! Being a lover of chinese food & tea, it was a delight when I spied it! I love the light blue & royal patterns...it has a chinese dragon in the middle of the teacup inside & on the saucer as well.

I included a few goodies for my new farmgirl friend. The latest issue of Tea Time magazine, a must if you love tea! It always has great articles on different tea rooms both in the U.S. and abroad, tea ideas, and lots of tea party recipes. Of course, I also included a box of tea and some tea biscuits...got to have those with tea! I even made a cute little cellphone "dangle"...it's a tiny blue teapot! :-) I made one to hang on my cell phone and I just love it. Nothing like announcing to the world your love for tea.

I hope she enjoys these as I have enjoyed this teacup exchange...my first! I can't wait for the next one! I think I will start looking for another teacup & goodies! :-)




No comments: