Friday, October 17, 2008

YIPPEE...it's Friday!

Pumpkin Halloween Pictures, Images and PhotosNo big plans for the weekend here. How about you? I'm just going to spend Saturday cleaning the house a bit, since the in-laws arrive from Cincinnati on Monday & so you know we want everything to look good. :) OK, "perfect" would be great, but if you know me, that's never going to happen is this lifetime. ha! I hope to work on one of my (many!) craft projects this weekend too, so hopefully I will have some pics to share. I have a memo board "in the works" for my secret sister at church. I hope she likes it!

Lovely autumn day here. Raining a bit which is causing all the golden leaves to make a beautiful carpet everywhere. This truly is my favorite time of year.

Have a great crafty fall weekend!

No comments: