Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...


from flickr.com
A Merry Flickr Christmas
Originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio
Wow, the temperatures have dropped dramatically this weekend here in Virginia! All weekend it's been in the 30's (yeah--during the day!) and windy. I even saw a few flurries! It really makes me think of Christmas weather and I had planned to put out a few decorations this weekend, but never got around to it. Yes, once again, behind in the homework dept. Some things never change. LOL.

I have never decorated for Christmas before the first week of December, but I really feel like it this year. Maybe it's all the economic woes, but I think alot of other people feel the same way. Probably just a way to put us in a happier mood. (Well, at least until you start thinking about the money normally spent on Christmas!) I have a feeling the retailers may not be so happy this year. I hope to get through this Christmas without the credit card bills. I am planning on making alot of gifts this year as I'm sure alot of you crafters are planning as well.

Wishing you a happy upcoming week!

No comments: