Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crows and Tulips

I seen to have gone crazy lately. I don't know what my new obsession with punchneedle is! Maybe it's quick and gives me the satisfaction of finishing it within a few days, working on it a few hours after work at night. My attention span has never been that great. :) I wish I didn't have a full-time job sometimes. But in this economy, I am grateful to still have one. Prim Rose Hill is just a little supplemental to help us get out of debt...I hope to take it full scale one day...one day... :)

So I guess I'll be spending the weekend making these into pinkeeps. But I have one more I want to finish before I get started on the "finish-up" of stuffing and sewing. I like to put steel wool into them to keep pins sharp. I have always heard and read that the poly-fil actually dulls your needles. Nothing worse than a dull needle! So that's about all I've been doing the past week...what about you?

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!
SHERI

1 comment:

The Muse said...

yes, i have heard that...my nanny detested using anything but down filler in her pillows...but goodness the cost!