Friday, January 23, 2009

Easter Punchneedle

Hello! Well, this is what I'm working on now. I did finish the shamrock, so I'm hoping to get it made into a pinkeep or ornament this weekend (haven't really decided)...although I guess I could do a "combo" of both. :) I'm trying to get a few things made for our Etsy & eBay shops. I have so many fun designs waiting to be made!

As you can see in the center of this cool-green-swirly pillow, it will be an Easter-themed pinkeep and I think it is so cute! Definitely makes me think of warmer days. I do like how it's been made into a pillow here too. It's a sweet design by Pine Mountain Designs.

It's a warm 51 degrees today! Can you believe it? Just last Saturday we were experiencing -6! I am soooo ready for spring! I'm afraid we really haven't gotten into our bad weather here this year. We always get a few light snows and a few ice storms before it's over.

I hope you're having a terrific Friday and I'll see you tomorrow for Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
~~Sheri~~

No comments: