Sunday, January 11, 2009

My shawl became an afghan :)

I've been working on a wrap/shawl since the holidays ended and when I was finished I decided to keep going! :) I thought it would make a nice afghan.

Actually I didn't realize how small it was...should have guessed by the size of the model, but being a plus-size it just didnt fit right on me. So...I thought, hmm...I do like it and it's really warm. I think I'll just keep adding onto it and make a throw out of it. I might finish it one day soon. LOL. It's really great (and easy!) to work on while I'm watching re-runs of House. :) Oh, don't even get me started on how addicted I am to that show!

So here's how it looks so far. Couldn't really get a decent picture of it, but hopefully you can get an idea. I will post a better one when I am finished.

Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday!
SHERI

No comments: