Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Years I ago I used to make New Year Resolutions. You know the type--THIS year I will lose the weight, THIS year I will become healthier, THIS year I will exercise...yes, most of my resolutions revolved around looking better and feeling better. The only one I have ever kept for more than 10 days was to take a multi-vitamin everyday. :) I do still take one everyday.

So this year, I decided to make a few new ones...and let's be realistic! How about some Arts and Crafts Resolutions?

For THIS year 2009:

1. I want to continue to learn to crochet, starting now on a wrap/shawl, and on to afghans and granny squares.

2. I want to learn to sew aprons and participate in an apron swap.

3. I want to get Prim Rose Hill Studio up and running on Etsy and E-bay, starting with my punch needle pinkeeps.

4. I want to get back into my decorative painting on a regular basis.

5. I want to be better at blogging! :)

6. I want to learn more about ATC's and how they're made.

New Year Resolutions



So leave me a comment....what New Year Resolutions are you making?
All the best!
SHERI

1 comment:

jan said...

I don't do resolutions, but I do "think about" goals. I have been inspired by many talented folks' blogs and my goal this year is to start "creating" regularly- beyond knitted dish cloths!