Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank You from my heart

I was so overwhelmed with all the kind words from my first Pink Saturday! I awoke Saturday morning at 6am to no electricity and -6 temps! It normally doesn't get tha cold here in VA. Thanks goodness we had a wood stove we could dust off and atleast heat the house. Oh, yes, then we discovered the water pipes had frozen too! :( So I was trying to leave comments from my Blackberry Saturday afternoon, but my fingers quickly wore out. LOL. So today, I am spending the day trying to catch up and leave comments.

I received so many kind words and I am so honored to be a part of this warm community of bloggers. Thank you, thank you! Hope your weekend was fabulous and warm! :)

Hugs,
~~Sheri~~

Thanks Glitter Graphics

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That is so sweet of you. I really enjoy Pink Saturday too. It's fun to meet so many people who also love pink.
Charlotte