Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday: The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2...

Outside my window...it is blowing snow flurries again! But we have yet to get any snow this year. BUMMER.

I am thinking...plans for the week, things I have to get done.

I am thankful for...my job, especially in this economy. As much as I would love to not have to work, I am thankful that I am one of the few in our area still with a job. One day I'd like to be able to work FT with my craft business...but until then, I am grateful I have a steady paycheck.

From the kitchen...I smell coffee brewing and english muffins toasting.

I am wearing...socks before I get dressed because it's so cold!

I am creating...yet another punchneedle pinkeep for our craft business. :)

I am going...to work soon.

I am reading...through older craft magazines, looking for inspiration.

I am hoping...that the economy will improve and no one else loses their job.

I am hearing...music in the background, coffee brewing.

Around the house...I have different craft projects in different stages of being finished, haha.

One of my favorite things...hot tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish this pinkeep and start yet another and start adding some things to our eBay shop; shopping trip to Walmart (ugh...I hate those days).

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(dreaming of warm summer days)...

Want to join? See Peggy's blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

It truly is the simple things in life that we tend to take for granted, that can bring the biggest rewards. I like to stop in those small moments and relish them, capturing them to memory. We really do need to draw and share in the simpler joys. Especially in this tough economic time, Maybe as spring approaches... a bike ride for a picnic instead of a car ride to a restaurant.


Sweet Wishes,
Sara