Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday: The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY MONDAY, MARCH 16...
~~Outside my window~~

it is cloudy & drizzling rain. It is supposed to be 59* today.

~~I am thinking~~

our mini-trip to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg TN tomorrow for St. Patrick's Day.

~~I am thankful for~~

a job! The opportunity to take a mini-trip to my favorite tea place.


~~From the kitchen~~

I am planning on grilled salmon for dinner.

~~I am wearing~~
a light blue top, navy pants, socks.

~~I am creating~~

a mess. ;) I am finishing up a few different craft projects.

~~I am going~~
to work very soon.

~~I am (still!) reading~~

Having a Mary Spirit: Alowing God to change us from the inside out by Joanna Weaver. So far I'm not getting very far. Just trying to find the time to read is the problem.

~~I am hoping~~

that we can stick to a budget and menu again this week. We did "ok" last week...an improvement for us!!

~~I am hearing~~

music in the background, coffee brewing.

~~Around the house~~

I have so much to do! Tried to get some housework done this weekend. Hmmm...failed miserably. ;)

~~One of my favorite things~~

luncheon tea at The Wild Plum in TN.


~~A few plans for the rest of the week~~

Wednesday night bible study at church--hope we make it back from TN in time; Thursday night weight loss support group; finish some more craft projects.

~~Here is picture thought I am sharing~~
Want to read more Daybooks? See Peggy's blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: