Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Southwest Horses

Hello friends!

My name is Sheri and I am officially a punch needle addict! :) Just some humor there, although it does seem to be true! I love my little part-time craft business. It's interesting because I love every step, every stage of the project. I enjoy the punch needle & I enjoy "making" it into new items. Oh sure, I love the sales on eBay, but there have been few (if any) jobs in my life that I actually enjoyed every second of. Hmmm...I wonder if I have ever had a job I enjoyed every second of? Well, as the saying goes, "enjoy what you do and you'll never work a day in your life". Now...if I could just make this a full-time job with benefits! ;) Well, guess I'd better keep the day job!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs!
Sheri

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I think I need a tutorial on this punching thing. Where do you recommend I look for one?
Lynn