Saturday, August 15, 2009

PINK SATURDAY!

Hello friends!
Welcome to Pink Saturday here at Prim Rose Hill! Hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound! I have been missing the last few weeks. You know how it is, summer is just soooo busy & we've been out of town doing some much-needed vacation time. :) I thought I'd post some PINK teapots today since I am such a tea-lover.

Hope you have a fabulous Pink Saturday!!

Hugs!

Sheri





Pink Polka dots! I love it! How sweet & whimsical!








Cats on a teapot! Aren't they so sleek and sexy?



Now you know if you have a cupcake teapot, you MUST have cupcakes to go with it! :)



I can't help myself! Flamingos may be tacky, but they make me smile everytime.



Oh! How dainty are those roses!




You really can't have too many pink English teapots!



And my favorite...my grandmother's English rose teapot. ;)

7 comments:

Regina said...

Pretty teapots.
Happy weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! Sadly, every Saturday for the past few weeks it has been raining in northern Michigan. So, this day always brings a little sunshine my way. Thanks so much for the treat!

♥Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend♥

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

You sure have a fabulous collection of teapots!


~ Gabriela ~

Claudia said...

I love the polka dot teapot! Happy Pink Saturday!gratweis

Unknown said...

Happy PS, Sheri! Such adorable and whimsical teapots! Love the two kitty cats! The pretty teapots full of roses are too pretty!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tina

ItaJeff said...

I love all those teapots...they are so lovely and beautiful pinks!.
Happy PS and enjoy your weekend
♥Ita

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Sheri! All these teapots are just adorable, and I really love the one with polkadots!.. but I have to agree with you!.. the most beautiful one here today is the one from your grandmother! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope the week ahead is good to you! ~tina