Monday, May 24, 2010

Bit by the Jewelry-Making Bug!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for so many emails asking if I fell off the face of the earth! I seem to have been missing here from my blog the past few weeks. Just busy, busy, busy! I've started making jewelry for my Etsy shop. Right now I'm focusing on earrings and I have really been having fun doing these! I love dangle earrings and so far I want to keep every pair I've made! Ha, my husband just shakes his head. ;)

I'm so glad it's summertime here and most of the students are gone home for the summer (so the job is slowing down a bit--I work at a university for my "day job".) I swore I'd never be interested in making jewelry...."it's just not my thing"...."I don't have the time"...."I have no ideas"...you know how we go on and on and make excuses. Well, I have been officially bit by the jewelry-making bug!

Thought I'd share a few pictures here with you so you know what I'm up to.
Hope you're having a fabulous Monday...well, as fabulous as Monday can be! ;)

Hugs,
Sheri

Red Dawn

Ocean Waves Blue

Black Magic and Golden Scroll

Silver Celtic Green Mornings


No comments: