Saturday, May 29, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PINK SATURDAY!


OMGoodness! Can you believe that Pink Saturday is celebrating its 2nd birthday?? Congratulations to Beverly for hosting this awesome celebration of pink for the past two years. And...Pink Saturday is featured in the current issue of Artful Blogging in honor of the second birthday. How great is that?!! What an honor!

So for the birthday, we must have a special cake! Something simple, yet elegant for our Pink Saturdays.



Now if you don't feel like a slice of cake, we do have some cupcakes. I do love cupcakes...they're just so perfect!


Would you care for a pink cookie?


We must have pink flowers too! Afterall, you can't have too many flowers!


I really must wear a pink dress for the occasion.

Oh I can't decide on shoes...but I do loves these....ooh la la!
Or maybe I should wear something with an open-toe?
Oh, decisions! Decisions!
Did I mention we have tea?


Of course, we are celebrating, so maybe you would care for a glass of pink champagne?

Well, I certainly hope you have enjoyed your visit to Prim Rose Hill today. There are so many wonderful participants in Beverly's Pink Saturday today and you can visit them here.

Happy Birthday Beverly and here's to many, many more Pink Saturdays!

Hugs & well wishes,
Sheri

20 comments:

Loretta said...

Happy pink Sat! I'm trying to visit as many blogs as I can, but doubt I'l do all 270 plus! It's great we're all kindred spirits!

Marie De Marco said...

happy pink saturday to you. thanks for your visit. i'll be back your blog is lovely.
marie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sheri,
What wonderful pinks! I love the shoes and the tea pot! Thanks for sharing your pretty pinks and thanks for your visit. Wishing you a wonderful Pink Memorial Day weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Char said...

Oh Sheri, the cake is gorgeous and so are the flowers. I love the dress and shoes too. It's all perfect for the party of the year. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Happy Pink Saturday Cherry Friend!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugz, Dolly

p.S. can't wait to see what you do with that cherry fabric! Be sure to show me! :-)

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday....Happy Pink Birthday!!!!
I has been nice meeting new people and it is oh! so fun to get comments..
have a blessed weekend!
Kandy

The Artful Diva said...

I love your "pink shoes!"

~*~Patty S said...

So many yummy pink treats!
Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Ginger said...

Hi Sheri, glad to meet you. Thanks for stopping by to see me, I will be here for a while looking around, you have a wonderful blog and I loooove all your pinks for today. You have a lot of the same interests and I do.

Ginger

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Hope you're having a great day.

Betzie said...

Very cute post and I so enjoyed the party!!! The cookies and cupcake were divine!!! I wore my pink crocs though, hope you don't mind! :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What wonderful pink delights!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Oh look at all the lovely pinkness you have posted for Beverly. I love the cupcake!. What a wonderful day this has been. I am still celebrating, trying to get it all in before they pull up the streets.

Hope your day was special.

Happy Pink Saturday.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Happpy PS! what a lovely post! thanks for sharing. have a good weekend!
xo
fitty

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! Love your pics! Hope to see you at my blog sometime! XX

Gone said...

*SWOON*

What a lovely pink dress...shoes, oh myyyyyy!!

I'm partial to pink cupcakes today!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Sheri! I am loving your blog! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! Twyla

Sarah said...

Sheri, what delightful pinks (and red, white, and blue below). Beverly is smiling over this one for certain. Happy Pink Saturday on this Sunday morning. I hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday weekend. Thanks for stopping by HFTS to visit. I appreciate your thoughtful comment. Hope to see you again. ~ Sarah

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Sheri. We've been pinking together for over a year now. Thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

Thank you for the wonderful pink party, and for the birthday wishes. I love it all - the cake, the cupcakes, the cookies and the beverages.

You look very pretty all dressed in pink.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post and treaures still making HPS visits!