Saturday, May 8, 2010

PINK SATURDAY


Hello everyone!

I have been missing in action for a small bit here on my blog, but wanted to get back into the groove with celebrating Pink Saturday! Beverly at How Sweet the Sound is so gracious to host this special event every Saturday & I have missed being a part of it.

I have been working on starting a new *part* of Prim Rose Hill Studio and working on a new website too. Now I've officially branched off into jewelry making! I am very excited to share this news with you. So...I thought I'd celebrate by sharing some handmade PINK jewelry, of course! You can visit my new website at PrimRoseHillStudio.com.

Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

Hugs,
Sheri


5 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What beautiful pieces of jewelry!!
HPS!
Debbie

Cinnamonstitch said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing, have a happy pink saturday

Anonymous said...

Very pretty creations, Sheri. Happy Mother's Day and PS to you~

Shirl said...

Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. I love you pink post this week. YOur jewerly is stunning!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Sheri. Welcome back. I've missed you, too.

Your jewelry is gorgeous. Good luck with your new venture.