Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Charmed Life

I had a Friday Flickr Inspiration last week showing charm bracelets. I have always loved charm bracelets! Since I've been bitten by the "jewelry-making bug" I find myself more intrigued with making them. I have more earrings I have to post up...hopefully this weekend I will get that finished! But I had to make my first charm bracelet. It has silver hearts, crackle glass beads, and pearls. Oh my, it really hurt to part with this one! I hope to expand these into my etsy shop since I enjoy them so much.

I had a charm bracelet growing up and I still have it. It had little charms that marked important things in my life. I want to make some tea-themed charm bracelets also. I will have to keep one of those for sure!! :) Did you have one or do you have one now? What's on your charm bracelet?

No comments: