Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥ White Christmas indeed! ♥

Here on the east coast, we have been blasted with snow showers for a few weeks now. I did get snow for my birthday, the 18th, and on Christmas day too! Now we have about 5" sitting around. I have to admit, though, I am more of the "decorative" snow type...you know, the snow that clings to the grass and trees, but leaves the sidewalks & roadways clear. ;) When I was younger, I didn't mind all the snow, but unfortunately, I got older somewhere along the line, and now I worry about falling on black ice, or just regular ice for that matter. But I love it when it snows and I don't have to go to work or have to go out anywhere that day! I love to curl up and read or work in my craft studio.

I only had to work 3 days this week, so I'm actually off today thru Sunday. I think I will open my Accuquilt Go! box and try it out! I am really excited to try making my first quilt. Ugh. I hope it goes well! Wish me luck! :)

Hope you have a wonderful New Years Day! Are you making any New Year Resolutions this year? I think I gave up on those a few years ago, but I do try to "set goals" for the new year. I hope to get my Etsy shop up and running better this year. I have so many new ideas for items! I wish there were more hours in the day, just for crafting!! Do you have any goals or resolutions for the new year?

No comments: