Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pink Saturday

WELCOME TO PINK SATURDAY!
Hello! I am so happy to be back celebrating a Pink Saturday with you! It is graciously hosted by Beverly of How Sweet the Sound. I seem to have been missing the past few months...just busy, busy, busy. Well, you know how it is! We've been having such cold winter weather here with s*n*o*w and it may only be January, but I am dreaming of spring. And what would be a perfect spring? A PINK spring, of course!


I love it when the trees start budding and blooming! They really are a sight to see!

One of our earliest flower bulbs are the hyacinth, and I LOVE their smell! They're just intoxicating!


Soon after, you can expect see the tulips....

Can't forget the delicate little lilies...


Well, that's what I'm dreaming of on this cold winter day. Hope you are having a fabulous Pink Saturday and see you next week! :)

Hugs to you all,
Sheri

5 comments:

Faye said...

Does that ever look good on a cloudy winter day! Thanks for posting this!
Faye
(wildrosevintage)

Susie Jefferson said...

What wonderful flowers - finally, a glimpse of Spring! Happy Pink Saturday and hugs from the UK!

BTW, I got a weird 'I've exceeded my bandwidth' message when I clicked on your blog. Thought you'd like to know.

Jany Schindler said...

Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait until Spring. It is my favorite time of the year.
ENJOY!
Jany
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"

Anonymous said...

Just lovely. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Even though it doesn't get really cold here, I can hardly wait til spring - especially when the flowers start to bloom. This is a very pretty post and so welcomed this time of the year. (I also got the exceeded bandwidth notice).
HPS,
Brenda