Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ Friday Flickr Inspirations: Aprons! ♥

I must confess...I love aprons. It has always been this way. Since the first time my grandmother let me wear an apron in her kitchen when I was "helping" her as a very small child, I fell in love with them. It was a gingham-checkered soft blue & white print with ric-rac trim. Wow, they have come a long way since those early days! I still find myself unable to turn away when I see them. I am drawn to their various patterns and styles. I admit I collect them. I cannot apologize. Behold my magical powers....yes, ok, somehow I believe I turn into a domestic goddess when I put one on. ;)




1 comment:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

This is great! I have been looking to buy new aprons and will check these sites.

Thanks so much for posting them!


~ Gabriela ~