Friday, April 27, 2012

♥ Busy Bee ♥

I seem to always be running behind. I don't know what my problem is. I suppose I pile too much "stuff" to do on my calendar and can't get it done. I suppose I need some "time management" classes, but who has the time for that? LOL

I have been busy as a bee making tea balls! I shared a week ago about the wholesale order I had going to Canada and thought I would share those with you. :)


Quite a few, wouldn't you say? :) And of course I had tea-themed earrings to make too.


Needless to say, I have been running behind in my Etsy shop, so I've been busy the last week making teaballs and the medical alert bracelets too. Not enough hours in the day! ;) It's a good problem to have!

 We'll be planting rose bushes this weekend so hopefully that will go well for us. ;)

Have a TEA-rrific weekend!
SHERI :-)


2 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Sheri - love love love those creations of yours! Sounds like things are going well, but yes.. busy (in a good way) :) have a great weekend!! -Tammy

GardenOfDaisies said...

How lovely they all are!!!